*This selection is for the Final Exam only. Access to the book, Innovations in Clinical Practice: Focus on Sexual Health, is required to complete the exam. If you already have access to the book, click the "Buy" button above to continue. To purchase the complete Online Course, which includes a PDF of the book, click here.
This program explores a wide variety of issues associated with human sexuality and its relationship to mental health. This program will help you: do a sexual health assessment; explore aspects of senior sexual health; study the relationship between medications and sexual health; conduct ethical sex therapy; assess and treat hypoactive sexual desire disorder; assess and treat erectile dysfunction; address ejaculatory problems; evaluate the presence of pedophilia or other paraphilias in a client; diagnose and treat sexual addiction/compulsion; treat sexual trauma; provide sex therapy to special populations including minority clients and those with chronic illness and disability; provide culturally competent sex therapy.
20 CE credits/hours (includes 1 documented ethics credit), 200 questions
Psychologists | School Psychologists | Marriage & Family Therapists | Mental Health Counselors | Social Workers
- Demonstrate how to do a sexual health assessment.
- Discuss senior sexual health.
- Explain medications and sexual health.
- Describe ethics in sex therapy.
- Summarize the assessment and treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
- Define vaginismus and dyspareunia.
- Discuss erectile dysfunction.
- Explain ejaculatory problems.
- Define pedophilia and other paraphilias.
- Recognize sexual addiction/compulsion.
- Present sex therapy with special populations including minority clients.
- Present sex therapy with people with chronic illness and disability.
- Present sex therapy with seniors.
- Discuss culturally competent sex therapy.
Statement of Understanding (downloadable/printable)
"Innovations in Clinical Practice: Focus on Sexual Health" - Final Exam Questions (downloadable/printable)