*This complete Online Course includes a PDF of the book, Innovations in Clinical Practice: Focus on Sexual Health, and the Final Exam. If you have access to the book and want to purchase the Final Exam only, click here.
This program explores a wide variety of issues associated with human sexuality and its relationship to mental health. This program will help you: do a sexual health assessment; explore aspects of senior sexual health; study the relationship between medications and sexual health; conduct ethical sex therapy; assess and treat hypoactive sexual desire disorder; assess and treat erectile dysfunction; address ejaculatory problems; evaluate the presence of pedophilia or other paraphilias in a client; diagnose and treat sexual addiction/compulsion; treat sexual trauma; provide sex therapy to special populations including minority clients and those with chronic illness and disability; provide culturally competent sex therapy.
20 CE credits/hours (includes 1 documented ethics credit), 200 questions
Psychologists | School Psychologists | Marriage & Family Therapists | Mental Health Counselors | Social Workers
- Demonstrate how to do a sexual health assessment.
- Discuss senior sexual health.
- Explain medications and sexual health.
- Describe ethics in sex therapy.
- Summarize the assessment and treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
- Define vaginismus and dyspareunia.
- Discuss erectile dysfunction.
- Explain ejaculatory problems.
- Define pedophilia and other paraphilias.
- Recognize sexual addiction/compulsion.
- Present sex therapy with special populations including minority clients.
- Present sex therapy with people with chronic illness and disability.
- Present sex therapy with seniors.
- Discuss culturally competent sex therapy.
Statement of Understanding (downloadable/printable)
PDF Book (downloadable/printable)
"Innovations in Clinical Practice: Focus on Sexual Health" - Final Exam Questions (downloadable/printable)