*This selection is for the Final Exam only. Access to the book, Innovations in Clinical Practice: Focus on Children & Adolescents, is required to complete the exam. If you already have access to the book, click the "Buy" button above to continue. To purchase the complete Online Course, which includes a PDF of the book, click here.
This program concentrates on issues associated with the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents. It is designed to aid you in: the assessment and treatment of Bipolar Disorder in children and adolescents; the psychopharmacological treatment of children and adolescents; applying the transtheoretical Model of Change approach to the treatment of violent youth; using evidenced-based interventions for children and adolescents with Type 1 diabetes; doing forensic child evaluations; assessing and treating bullying; providing group interventions with urban intercity adolescents; doing in-home family therapy and wraparound services when working with seriously at-risk children and adolescents; understanding the ethical and legal issues in working with children and adolescents.
12 CE credits/hours (including 2 ethics credits), 120 questions
Psychologists | School Psychologists | Marriage & Family Therapists | Mental Health Counselors | Social Workers
- Assess and treat children and adolescents with bipolar disorder.
- Discuss psychopharmacological treatment of children and adolescents.
- Summarize assessment and treatment of violent youth.
- Offer interventions with diabetic children and adolescents.
- Explain forensic child evaluations.
- Assess and treat bullying behavior.
- Practice group interventions with urban intercity adolescents.
- Present interventions with at-risk children and adolescents.
- Recognize ethical and legal issues in working with children and adolescents.
Statement of Understanding (downloadable/printable)
"Innovations in Clinical Practice: Focus on Children and Adolescents" - Final Exam Questions (downloadable/printable)