*This selection is for the Final Exam only. Access to the book, Forensic Evaluation of Juveniles (Second Edition), is required to complete the exam. If you already have access to the book, click the "Buy" button above to continue. To purchase the complete Online Course, which includes a PDF of the book, click here.
This program acquaints you with the necessary information and procedures for conducting evaluations of juveniles for the courts. The author, Thomas Grisso, is widely recognized as one of the foremost authorities on the juvenile justice system.
14 CE credits/hours, 140 questions
Psychologists | School Psychologists | Marriage & Family Therapists | Mental Health Counselors | Social Workers
- Discuss how to prepare for evaluations in delinquency cases.
- Explain juveniles’ waiver of Miranda rights.
- Describe the legal, theoretical, and contextual background for juveniles’ competence to stand trial evaluations.
- Summarize the assessment of juveniles’ risk of harm to others.
- Discuss how to present rehabilitation evaluations of juveniles.
- Explain evaluations for juveniles’ waiver to criminal court.
- Discuss professional and ethical forensic practice in juvenile cases.
Statement of Understanding (downloadable/printable)
"Forensic Evaluation of Juveniles (2nd ed.)" - Final Exam Questions (downloadable/printable)