*This selection is for the Final Exam only. Access to the book, The Assessment and Management of Suicidality, is required to complete the exam. If you already have access to the book, click the "Buy" button above to continue. To purchase the complete Online Course, which includes a PDF of the book, click here.
This program focuses on how you can assess risk of suicide in patients, how to assess the presence of suicidal thinking and behaviors, risk formulation and risk categories, clinical decision making and risk management, and the importance of documentation.
4 CE credits/hours, 40 questions
Psychologists | School Psychologists | Marriage & Family Therapists | Mental Health Counselors | Social Workers
- Discuss the assessment of risk.
- Assess suicidal thinking and behaviors.
- Describe risk formulation and risk categories.
- Apply clinical decision making and risk management.
- Explain the importance of documentation.
Statement of Understanding (downloadable/printable)
"Assessment and Management of Suicidality" - Final Exam Questions (downloadable/printable)